.

.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thrifty Finds!

I have noticed the older I get the cheaper I get. I am all about getting a good deal on something and refuse to spend tons of money on overpriced items. Now don't get me wrong. I don't just buy junk that will fall apart after a few uses. I am looking for nice quality stuff at a discount. Since we purchased the house I have gone to thrift stores in search of cute nicknack's or items we might need in our home.

I have recently been on the hunt for some more lamps for our living room and family room. I looked at a few department stores and refused to pay $80 or more for a lamp! I knew that if I kept searching I would eventually find a great deal at one of the local thrift stores and a few weeks ago I came across some pretty decent lamps. I ended up picking up these two lamps for under $30 at my local Goodwill!


Overall I am mighty pleased with them both. They both tie into each room very well with all the other accents we have.

Be sure to stay tuned. We will be unveiling a new reveal hopefully this week. Very excited to show you the before and after photos of what we have been working on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...