.

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Guest Bedroom Reveal!

We accomplished a TON this last weekend. I took Friday off of work and having that extra day to paint and fix things helped so much. I was able to paint all the molding, trim and closet doors in the guest bedroom and also picked out and painted the walls this great neutral color. I just cant get over how inlove I am with this bedroom now and how wonderful it looks. I find myself going in there and just staring at how lovely it is. It is finished just in time for my parents visit this next week! Here is a shot of how the room looked. You will notice two of our cats. Barley and old Joey- RIP little guy! Look at how DARK it feels in this room. Well the photo was taken at night but still, I just cant believe how much a couple of cans of paint can transform a room and a house!


And here is how the bedroom looks now!




I love love it so much! The color we used on the walls is from Behr called- Baja.


We also started a few more projects and they are on their last coats of paint as we speak. Should be revealing one tomorrow and the other later on this week. All that I will say is the second reveal is really looking SO amazing and I cant wait to pull the Frog Tape off that sucker and see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...