.

.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photos from last weekend

If you don't know one of my side hobbies is photography. When I was younger I had dreams of becoming a professional landscape photographer and traveling the world with some huge magazine like National Geographic...but after I found out you really have to be super good to make a lot of money...I decided I would just do it as a fun side hobby. So everywhere we go I am usually dragging along my baby (Canon Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR) Over the years I have acquired a few lenses and filters but most of my shots are just taken with the normal lens (18-50mm).

So with that said every now and then you will find some photos that I have taken that I will add onto here. These shots were taken on the way to Terry's parents family farm last weekend out in a small town in Southeast Washington called Pomeroy. We went over to help work the calves which included giving them a few shots, a tattoo in their ear, weighing them, spraying them for flies and branding them! Yes indeed I did end up branding a calf. I think I was more scared than the calf was but I did it and Terry was proud!










Sorry the blog has been so slow this week. We are gearing up for starting a MAJOR kitchen over hall this weekend. We saved one of our biggest projects for last :) Can't wait to get that one over with!

Finally, here are a few shots on how the yard is coming along. The front is looking wonderful with so many more things are popping up and blooming.




We did also hire someone to paint the house. We are painting a few swatches on the back side this weekend to decide on the official blue colors. So excited to have the house painted. Its going to look completely different!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Rach. Love the black and white one of Coop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...