.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

May Thrifty Finds!

This month I ended up going to the local Goodwill with my friend Kacy @ Artsy Crafty Cool we were in search of super thrifty fun finds and we both were in luck and ended up finding some really cute things for our homes! I was in search of something to add to our entryway to add a pop of color! I ended up finding this:

Since my name is not "Julie" and I was not a fan of the hand painted artwork I went to our local Lowe's and picked out a nice Teal-ish spray paint that I thought would match the living room colors....and 30 minutes later this is what I transformed it into:


Here it is now in our entry way. It will be our cute little umbrella holder because we only get about 10 days a year in Seattle without rain ;) Joking....but it sure does rain a lot here.




The other thing that I picked up was these cute little candelabras for our bedroom. I just love! Especially the little sparkly gems on them. I added some candles I had left over from our wedding 3 years ago and voila! Just them and they do look so wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...