.

.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Joey

Last month we went from a 3 cat household to a 2 cat household. Sadly my amazing kitty Joey had to be put to sleep. He was a very old kitty and made it to 18 years! He never acted like an old cat and always ran around and played with our other cats. He was such a joy and such a little sweetheart. I adopted him when he was 7 years old from a sketchy couple who couldn't keep him anymore in their apartment. From the moment I got him he captured my heart. He was so special because unlike most cats that want to see you when they feel like it- Joey would always want to see you and be near you or lay on your lap! He would come when I would call him and do "Upies" where he would stand on his back legs and put his front paws on my knees and want to be picked up like a baby. He always showed so much love and affection to everyone that came over. He just loved everyone. He was by far the best cat I have ever had or been around. He will be missed greatly.







1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about Joey. He will be missed but never forgotten. Great photos of him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...